The powerful, zesty scent of peppermint is emotionally refreshing, clarifying and awakening.
Method of extraction
A typical chemical composition of Peppermint Essential Oil: Menthol (40.0%), menthone (18.7%), 1,8-cineole (7.3%), methyl acetate (3.8%), methofuran (3.0%), isomenthone(2.5%), limonene (2.5%), b-pinene (1.8%), a-pinene (1.4%), germacrene-d (1.3%), trans-sabinene hydrate (1.0%), pulegone (0.8%).
- Helps relieve nervous tension and stress.
- Used for the temporary relief of indigestion and flatulence.
- Used for the inhalation, for the relief of nasal congestion and sinusitis.
- Used to relieve any kind of inflammation, irritation or itching (use in dilution of less than 1%).
- May be used to relieve sunburn and makes a refreshing skin tonic.
- The powerful, zesty scent of peppermint is emotionally refreshing, clarifying and awakening.
Add 5 drops to oil vaporiser or bath or 4 drops to every 10ml, carrier oil.